snapshots and observations

Saturday 11 October 2014

the early bird gets socks








a few weeks ago now i had an early start one morning
ok, i realise being in my car at 6.49am is not that early for some people,
but for me it was an early start.
the first song that came on didn't exactly help me to wake up properly either.










the reason for my early start was for a shoot in a sock factory.

when i got to leicester i stopped of for some breakfast
a sausage and egg bap.
i think they call them cobs in leicester.










at the embroidery factory i commissioned a very special one-off pair of scl socks
with the logo in orange.










these are skill.










my own sock game this day was a little strange
a pair of odd socks by stance.


i have a story about stance socks... but i'll save it for another time.






No comments:

Post a Comment