snapshots and observations

Thursday 1 August 2013

the pose ( iphone pics )








a friend of mine likes to have his photo taken alongside people while 
doing what has fast become his signature pose.


here he is with me
i have to hand it to him, it really has taken off and he has become very well
known for it.









i've taken the next logical step and have recently started to amass
a collection of iphone pics of people using the now patented pose alongside me.










here's azz with me
the funny thing about doing these is asking strangers to take the photo.
they must wonder what the heck is going on.









and here's one of h.l.b and me
so... if you see me around, please come up to me and ask to be included in this 
fantastic series.



what ?














No comments:

Post a Comment