snapshots and observations

Tuesday 26 June 2012

iphone photos before i left for shanghai








i think that it's probably going to be iphone pics for the next few days.
probably just one post per day too.



here are a few from just before i left for shanghai.

1
two days before my flight, i started to think about what kicks to take.
i felt i should go with some chinese year of... af-1's.









2
in the end, i decided against taking my year of the rabbit af-1's
and opted for these bad boys... the year of the dog.








3
the day before i left, i picked up this must-have from bape.

it would have been a schoolboy error to put this in my camera bag.
you know, with my carry-on luggage... i've lost a couple of swiss army knives
in the past that way, so this little fella stayed in n7.









4
after the success at bape, i sneaked over to foxcroft and ginger for a flat white.
it's controversial serving a flat white in a teacup, but i think it works.








5
this is how i packed. my burton snowboarding bag looks pretty full, 
yet somehow i managed to come home a week later with two extra pairs
of kicks in there, one of them still boxed.








6
waiting for my sherbert to turn up at whitfield towers.








7
my last decent drink and bite to eat before a 12 hour flight.
a flat white and a breakfast pot at eat, terminal 5.









No comments:

Post a Comment