snapshots and observations

Tuesday 3 April 2012

final photos from tokyo






these are the last of my tokyo snapshots.
nothing special, no real story. just a few things i spotted on my final day.


1
i started sunday, the same way i started my previous days.
listening to jazz in a little coffee shop over the road from my hotel.
dunking a warm doughnut into a milky latte and staring out of the windows
wishing it would stop raining.








2
through the frosted pattern of the coffee shop's windows i spied a 
couple of japanese lads with fantastic 'round the houses'








3
owls... or aols as my friend reiko once said.








4
simple things, but i love these machines.








5
oi oi !








6
i swear this perrito was staring me out








7
interesting foam art on a coffee i had in ebisu








8
beer.
it was cherry blossom time in tokyo so the beer companies brought out
special sakura printed cans. here are some kirin efforts.








9
a nice attempt from suntory too








10
and my beer of choice... asahi.








11
and finally... i've no idea what these signs mean but it seems a very 
japanese thing to do to put a cuddly character or mascot on something.



No comments:

Post a Comment