snapshots and observations

Tuesday 28 February 2012

taxi







i don't know if i ever posted the photo on my blog, 
i just tried to find it and i couldn't... hmmm...

let me explain.

a couple of months ago i saw a cycle courier who had very strange tattoos
on the backs of his legs. i asked him if i could take a photo and he said yes.

my friend danny is a black cab driver.

i messaged the pic to danny and he asked if he could forward it on to a taxi
driver's magazine as they had a photo competition each month.

so after the arsenal v spurs game i walked to islington with danny, to where
he'd parked his cab and he said he had something to show me...


1
there's danny's cab with the taxi magazine on the bonnet








2
there's the 'caught on camera' feature and... what's that ?








3
my photo scooped 1st prize this month 

skill.




2 comments:

  1. Cool - are you sure Danny didn't win!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheeky !

    all i said was my photo scooped 1st prize.

    i'm not saying i won but i'm not saying danny won either. he didn't write a caption, he just forwarded my photo.

    we are splitting the prize money 50/50 by the way so let's call it a team effort.

    or should we split it three ways seeing as they're your legs ?

    ReplyDelete