snapshots and observations

Monday 12 December 2011

iphone coffee pic








remember my self-portrait in sw4 a few days ago ?
i mentioned that i was given a coffee that was as dark as my soul.

and i looked everywhere on my camera for a photo of it
( as you know, i always photograph my coffee before drinking it )
but i couldn't find a shot anywhere.

then today i found this shot of it
i had taken a photo of it after all, but with my phone not my camera.

it's a nice enough shot. i guess i just thought that the iphone 4s camera
was good enough for the job of photographing coffee for my blog.

i must admit though, that i feel a bit cheap using my phone and not my camera.

it won't happen again.


3 comments:

  1. have you tinkered with the colour of that coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. why ? how does it look on your screen ?
    it was a black coffee. i guess it's very, very dark brown.

    ReplyDelete