snapshots and observations

Friday 22 July 2011

restaurant shoot details








on friday i had a shoot at a great looking restaurant just opposite st paul's cathedral.


unfortunately they weren't ready for me at the arranged time, but they
did offer me a coffee while i waited for them to set up the place.
double espresso. that'll do the job.








the kitchen staff were also having a sneaky coffee while they worked
it reminded me of school dinners. massive jugs of black coffee or milky coffee.








while i sat with my double espresso, i could have taken in the fantastic view of
st paul's cathedral which the restaurant offered... but instead
i passed the time photographing my nike blazers ( milk carton editions )
these are fire.








talking of fire
look at those joe blakes.



thanks to sir christopher wren and nike for the views.
jessica for ordering me a coffee
and gooner jeff for telling me the rhyming slang for steak.




No comments:

Post a Comment