snapshots and observations

Monday 23 August 2010

kossoffs review






today i made a return trip to middlesex street to check out kossoffs.

i took jess with me on the off chance that the staff had read my earlier post and were unhappy with my review. i stayed in the car with the engine running while jess went in...





she emerged minutes later clutching two salt beef bagels... success !





so, here's my second review of kossoffs...
outstanding !
this bad boy did cost £4.20 but what can i say ?
gooner jeff may not know much about football, but i take my hat off to his bagel knowledge.
this salt beef bagel was outstanding and i award it two enthusiastic thumbs up, a gold star and a meaty 10/10... seriously, it could not have been any better.


good work kossoffs and i repeat the question to gooner jeff...
any other recommendations ?



No comments:

Post a Comment