snapshots and observations

Thursday 1 July 2010

wait until dark




did you ever see that film,  " wait until dark " ... with audrey hepburn ?

anyway, on the last evening in martinhal i did a few shots when it got dark...
or 'daaaaarrk' as my friend darren says.


here's one of me and jackie...
it was a 10 second exposure. jackie's hair was blowing all over the place in the breeze... i didn't have that problem.



here's a shot i did of mrs w sitting on our balcony. the only light was coming from the bedroom on the right, so to fill in on the left during the 10 second exposure i used the torch on my iphone and painted around her face and legs.




then i got her to give me a bit of fill-in as i stood with the full moon behind me.




and finally, me sitting on the balcony, side lit from the room but filling in by holding my iphone for ten seconds.



and one more...

good night portugal !



No comments:

Post a Comment