snapshots and observations

Friday 12 March 2010

bacon butty, circus and a turn up



before i put together a post about my day trip to ramsgate
for a shoot today, here are a few pics i have kicking around
in my blog folder.

first up, i had a cracking bacon butty yesterday from a little
deli near twentytwentyone
smoked back bacon on granary. magic darts !


i met up with my friend and well respected band manager
g-film at the nordic yesterday and there was a right turn-up
how long must that bloke's jeans have been for him to have 
turn-ups that big ? i nearly phoned the denim police.

and i got a message from my friend lucy that circus have a new
website... i particularly like the gallery section ( all my photo's )



get yourself down to circus. it's a great night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment