snapshots and observations

Wednesday 13 January 2010

my birthday


today is my birthday
toast with lime marmalade... good start to the day

time to open my first present...
as you may know, i'm deeply welsh so this is an ideal
present from jess

the next present was also much appreciated
an orange plastic self-adhesive hook with an illustration
of a cuban tortoise on it... just what i wanted.
also in the package was a sew-on badge from berlin.
my love of sew-on badges has been well documented over the years
so all in all these were well received offerings.

next up, a present from jackie...
what the what ?!
she rescued it by saying it's just incase i ever develop a wrinkle
at some point in the future !

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mark... I'm enjoying your blog. Great reading.

    ReplyDelete